Once Forming of 45° Bevel
Our self-developed P10/P20/P30 cutting head works in conjunction with Alpha T bus CNC system to break through conventional 0° straight section and make 45° bevel possible.
Standard-shaped, K-, and Y-shaped bevel can take shape only once, which helps to reduce working procedures and enhance cutting efficiency.
P10/P20/P30 Laser Cutting Head
The three kinds of self-developed laser cutting heads, covering medium-to-high power, high-power and ultra-high power, can cut thicker metal sheets stably under high temperature, high pressure and high speed.
- Autofocus, active obstacle avoidance, automatic cooling down
- Cut medium-to-thin, thick, ultra-thick sheets stably even in batch cutting
- Easy to offer mirror-like surface cutting
- Cut sheets at higher efficiency and save gas consumption
- Lower requirements for materials loaded
- Give early warning if abnormal
- Simple to maintain at lower costs
Alpha T, self-developed by HSG LASER, can make data transmission rapid, stable and accurate only via a network cable as a technically advanced bus system.
Double Exchange Platforms, Taper Pins Positioning
Patented Ventilation System
* Zoning ventilation, that is, divide cutting area into left and right zone
* Generally controlled by butterfly valve dampers for tight sealing, intensive suction and noise-free work
* Outfitted with outboard fast-cooling ventilating ducts to protect machine bed from high temperature and ensure long-lasting service