"3+1" Twin-chuck Clamping Technology
For new TX, chuck C3 and C4 are combined as one and can rotate or move synchronously but control its claws opening and closing independently. Except for clamping, tube supporting is also available for the combined chuck, remedying the common weakness of two, three and four chucks.
- Cut 12000mm entire tube at most
- Maximize the weight of single tube
- Real 0 tailing without tube length restriction
- Both tube clamping and supporting
Multi-point Supporting for Heavy Tubes
Tubes are usually clamped and supported by four chucks concurrently. Any tube deformation can be automatically corrected to keep cutting precision high and cutting products of uniform size.
HSG-X9800 Multi-chuck Bus Tube Cutting System
Thanks to this bus-based system, data transmission will be fast and free from disturbance. Cutting position and energy are accurately controlled to help users with easy operation, high efficiency and low costs.
High-precision Cutting Head
- Self-developed by HSG LASER
- Fully-sealed structure with no dust pollution
- Motor-driven autofocus, striking increase in piercing speed
- LED display of running status, bluetooth control of machine data and connected devices
- Drawer-type protective lens and module-based design with high precision and easy maintenance
Perform Well in Tube Cutting
Cut max. 12000mm entire tube
Max. weight of single tube 1200kg
Max. cutting range of round tube Φ20-360mm
Max. length of entire machine 20000mm
Also cut profiles like channel, angle and I-shaped steel
Cut 250# H-shaped steel at most
Automatic Unloading Equipment
Pneumatic mechanical turning plates used for unloading can process all tubes within specified processing range, regardless of tube size or length.
Small Occupied Area, Fast to Put into Production
The machine is 30% smaller than models with four chucks at least. Because of its full-stroke chucks, tubes can be flexibly relocated to break through technical barrier usually faced by traditional machines, that is, tubes loaded must be as long as machine body.